Instantly recognisable, Ford’s signature design DNA is reflected in the C-Clamp Headlamps that flank Everest’s commanding grille.
Everyone should be comfortable, no matter where they are sitting. Next-Gen Everest is more spacious than ever, with every passenger getting more room.
From the large centre display, choose from multiple camera views to see more than ever. This includes a bird’s eye top-down view, 180-degree front and rear split view, Front view5 and rear trailer hitch view.
New and Improved Engines
Next-Gen Everest features a choice of premium engines that deliver power and torque for towing, hauling and off-roading and come standard with Ford’s efficient 10-speed automatic.
Everest’s third row3 is wider, with more leg room, improved seats and easier access. Overhead vents keep the air circulating and the rear passengers cool and comfortable. The cabin is quieter, so conversation can flow easily.
Ride and Handling
The sophisticated and comfortable interior is underpinned by an updated chassis, wider track, all-new tyres, and refined suspension tuning. Simply put, Everest offers balanced ride performance, whether on the highway or rough terrain.
1. Standard on Sport and Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Trend. Not available on Ambiente
2. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on other variants.
3. Standard on Trend, Sport and Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on
4. Standard on Sport and Platinum only. Not available on Ambiente and Trend.
5. BANG & OLUFSEN© 2022 and B&O© 2022. BANG & OLUFSEN™ and B&O™ are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen Group. Licensed by Harman Becker Automotive Systems Manufacturing Kft. All rights reserved.
Pre-production vehicle specifications and images shown. Specifications and features on production model may vary.
Premium leather accented 3rd row shown. Only available on Platinum.